As AKFEN HOLDING CO.INC., we may opt out of using the cookies we use on our site, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our site. Therefore, we preserve the right to change the provisions of this clarification text at any time. Any changes made to the current Clarification Text shall become effective on the site or upon publication in any public media. You can find the last update date at the beginning of the text.
Which Cookies Are Used For What Purposes?
The names and purposes of the cookies used on our site as AKFEN HOLDING CO.INC. are mainly as follows:
Such cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the functions of the website https://www.bodrumloft.com.tr . These cookies allow the site to be visited and its features to be used. Session cookies are used to transfer information between various pages of the site and to prevent users from entering information more than once. Session cookies are temporary cookies stored in user’s/visitor’s browser until they exit the website https://www.bodrumloft.com.tr
The use of these cookies allows the visitor/user to collect information about the frequency of visits to the pages, related error messages (if available), the time users/visitors spend on the page, and how they navigate the site. This information may be used to improve the performance of the website.
These cookies determines user-made selections (e.g., selected city, booking date, etc.) and offers user convenience. It also provides users with advanced site features.
Advertising and Third Party Cookies
In accordance with Articles 5 and 8 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data and in the case of exceptions in the relevant legislation, your personal data may be processed in accordance with your consent where necessary in accordance with the legislation and otherwise for the above purposes without your consent. As AKFEN HOLDING CO.INC., we may share your personal data within the scope of the lighting text with our suppliers and the public authorities authorized by law in accordance with the legislation, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes. The parties to which the data is transferred may store your personal data on their servers around the world.
For general information about cookies or how to delete or block them, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Cookies preferences will need to be made individually for each device on which the visitor has access to the Platform
The mobile device settings menu can be used to manage cookies in mobile devices.
You can visit the links below to learn more:
Google Adwords https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
Google Analytics https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Google Chrome http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
What Are Your Rights as a Data Owner?
According to Article 11 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data, data owners are entitled to:
– Learn whether personal data has been processed,
– Request information if personal data is processed,
– To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately,
– To know the third parties which personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
– If the personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed, to request their correction and request informing the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
– Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant law, deletion of personal data in case the reasons that require processing are eliminated; or requesting deletion of the personal data and to notice the third parties in this context whom the personal data was transmitted to,
– Object to the occurrence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
– In case of damages due to unlawful processing of personal data, to demand compensation for the damages.
If you submit your requests regarding these rights with the methods available at https://www.bodrumloft.com.tr your applications will be evaluated and finalized as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days.
Although it is essential that no fee is charged in relation to the demands, the Company reserves the right to charge a fee based on the tariff determined by the Protection of Personal Data Board. The Data Holder declares that in case of any request that will result in the non-use of any personal data by the Company, it may not be fully utilized by the operation of the Site and declares that it shall be responsible for all responsibilities arising within this scope.
We recommend you to read The Clarification Text on Processing of Personal Data for more detailed information on processing of personal data AKFEN HOLDING CO.INC. on https://www.bodrumloft.com.tr